Monday, July 24, 2006

Yes...I'm in!!!

I JUST received a phone call from my au pair mom, that I got a letter from the city council....awarding me my residence permit until May 11, 2007. How exciting!! I was so afraid that something would go wrong...but God worked it out! I'm glad to have that burden behind me, and now I feel like I really need to be here. You always have doubts and "what ifs"...but I think this year is going to be good for me.

On a side note, I added more pictures to my album on shutterfly....check them out!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until May, eh? We'll try to get over there to see you! I picked up the paperwork to get passports for all 3 of us! WOOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

People are going to trust you with their children?!?!? :)
-Lindsay

Little Dutch Girl said...

This is awesome news..I'm so happy you're able to stay for a year!!!

we'll have to go do some crazy stuff whaha..

Ciao Bella..

Nadine

Anonymous said...

"ciao bella"

is that some European phrase that transcends all languages? the bosnians say its bosnian, i first learned it as italian, and the dutch girl is using it, and betsy the columbian says it also (as well as the french). that's pretty crazy.

Anonymous said...

Until May, huh? OK - keep in touch and don't crack under the pressure of taking care of children!!! I shall call you "Super Nanny". Hugs and prayers for you.