Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally...some pictures!!

Alright...I'm going to solve the problem the easy way! I have created a link where you can see all my pictures, without me having to write about each one! Yay!! If you go to this link... http://travelingwoodenshoes.shutterfly.com/action/ ...there are 5 albums at this point that you can look through...and even order from, if you want!! I will probably continue to add pictures to the Holland album...so check back every now and then to see what else I'm up to. It should be relatively self-explanatory...but if you have difficulty, then let me know. My favorite part is that once you click on an album and view the pictures, you can play them on a slideshow. Makes it so much easier than clicking on each individual picture!

As far as an update goes....I had a pretty rough weekend. I just felt attacked time and time again by people, things...life. I'm both horribly scared and excited about the growing I'm going to HAVE to do while I'm here. It's not the same as it is at home, in the states. And while I'm thankful for that...it gets hard sometimes. I have the opportunity to attend a week-long European lectureship in Brussels, as well as a week-long family camp...in two weeks. I am excited to be a part of these events. It will give me a change of pace.

Anyway...we attended one of the church member's birthday party tonight. he turned 40, so some of us Americans planned an "Over the Hill" gift. He didn't get it. Not at all. I think that was the best part!! We had some good barbeque, and I learned a new card game...which is always exciting for me. I'm going to have to write everything down that I learn, so I don't forget it all by the time I get back to the states.

Speaking of which...I don't know how I'm going to get everything back. I came with my suitcases over the weight limit, and I'm only gaining more while I'm here. I hate making the decision to leave something behind that will remind me of my experience here! Guess I won't have many clothes when I come back, then. Or maybe I can leave all my shoes behind again!!! Hahaha....

No comments: