Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weekend Plans

Seeing as how this weekend will be our last weekend together for the next month, we're looking to do something fun!

For the past month or so, every time the trailer comes on TV for "My Best Friend's Girl", Chris gets real excited and says "I wanna see that!". It's funny to me...because he never gets excited about movies. I'm always the one saying "c'mon....it'll be gooooooood!" Every once in a while that comment will convince him. But mostly, he knows only one of us will come out of the theater feeling fulfilled. :) But given his excitement over this newest release, (don't get me wrong...I want to see it, too!) we've got date night planned at the movies tomorrow night. Typically, I'm not a fan of going to a movie on the opening night. But I'll make an exception!



Saturday, we're supposed to have beautiful weather, so we're trying to plan a bike ride somewhere nice. Unfortunately, the last trip we took to Murtle Beach (3 hours one way) about killed my rear end. As you can see, I don't have a backrest, and the pegs for my feet aren't so great, either. So we're trying to find a nice location within a 2 hour drive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: