Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kids!

I thought I'd post a few pictures to represent my past two weeks...but I don't have all that much to say! I've just been working a lot...nothing too new or exciting to update on! I wrote in my last post about the 3 kids I kept while their parents were in China. Well here they are to the right...Caitlyn, Hunter and Cody. We were at Hunter's baseball game...which they won! On the left is me and Caitlyn in the bleachers eating a blue icee and cheering for Hunter! We made a good team. :) But I'm glad that's over...they about wore me out!

Saturday, I'm on standby to take the North Carolina teacher certification test. I'm a bit nervous about it...but if I'm able to get in, I think it'll be okay. It sure would be nice to have that out of the way!
My sister got in safely yesterday morning, and I've been having a ball with Eric! He's so big! But I'm working on becoming his favorite aunt, so much quality time is being spent with him right now. :)
And randomly...I was driving one day and saw that there was actually a lane for bikes! I found this sooo amusing, so I took a picture for all my Dutch friends. I miss the bike lanes in the Netherlands! Now...although there WAS a bike lane in this particular area...there were no bikes!! Haha...go figure...
My life is pretty boring right now! Anyone want to come for a visit?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heeey,

how's prince googala doing? :p
Which kid in the picture is the one with the cute voice?

I'm coming over in december, but I guess you'd like visitors sooner LOL

I went to a Blof concert this weekend...Would have been great if you'd been there too...MISS YOU!

xxx

Anonymous said...

ah! bike lane! I MISS the bike lanes! oh goodness. except that it is freaking 90 degrees here with what is probably 75% humidity. lol. I wouldn't be able to ride my bike anywhere because I would need a shower when I arrived! so I miss the bike lanes AND cooler weather. I just miss Holland. and you! I hope I can come visit in October. if not before! :)

Little Dutch Girl said...

I'd like to come visit you=D tomorrow I will get the results of my final exams=| whaaa..

Love you!!

José said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
José said...

Hi Amber, just wanted to say heeyy hoooww are you? (with a very American accent of course) (sarcasm)

It's funny you miss bikes lanes, and in specially bikes on them!!! :D

Keep in touch!

PS: Edited message because I'm sleepy... sorry

Anonymous said...

hey you!

Did you forget about us already :P We wanna be updated on your life :)


Miss you! XXX