Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Born Special

I simply HAVE to share the following email with you.

My freshman roommate, Kara, filled out a survey a couple days ago. In the survey, she answered this question:


"37. Who is your loudest friend? Amber! You should hear her laugh... she was born with over-sized lungs... "

When I saw that, I busted out with laughter, forgetting ALL about my "over-sized lungs". So with that in mind....here are our emails following that survey...

"Haha....Kara....I loved reading this particular survey. 3 things I learned:

1) I didn't know you hated your smile! Crazy cute....you're cute through and through...no "ands" or "buts" about it!

2) I haven't sang "Can He Still Feel the Nails" since OC. I even forgot about the song! Thanks for the refresher...now I gotta see if I can find kids in OC chapel singing it on youtube or something! :)

3). Hahahah....I about died laughing when I read "she has over-sized lungs"!!!! I had TOTALLY forgotten about that. In trying to remember how that came about....all I can remember is that I was apparently trying to explain to something why I laughed so loud, and that explanation just fell out of my mouth. But do you remember who...or when??? Lol...thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Love you lots!

Amber "



"Haha!! I remember you using the oversized lungs a couple different times, but I think the first time (at least that I can remember) was when we were at a movie. It was just you and me and we were sitting there before the movie started, talking, and we busted out laughing really loud. The people in front of us turned around and you go, "I was born with over-sized lungs." HA!!!!! It was sooooooooo funny. I loved it! :o)

I hope that you're doing well. I think about you a lot and all of our good times. I should call you sometime. I want to catch up.

Love ya,
Kara :o)"



I gotta keep that excuse in mind....it was great! And people actually believed it, too! Thanks Kara!

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

I LOVE YOU, AMBER!!!!!!!!! :o)